[Ansteorra] Sources of inexpensive "period" fabric and accessories

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 06:20:19 PDT 2006

Greetngs all,

  Evidently some of you all out there do not know about our fabric district on Perth  here in Dallas, so I will give directions.  Perth is a street, not a store.  There are quite a few fabric stores located on that street. Here is the link to a map for you.

  http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=perth+street&csz=dallas%2C+texas&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

  It is located off I-35E and Walnut Hill (or I-35E and 635 area if that helps).  Coming from the South or the North, take I-35E into Dallas (I-35W goes to Fort Worth).  Take the Walnut Hill exit (North of Dallas) and go East.  When you get to Harry Hines, turn right or go South.  You will see a street called Perth to the right a few blocks down.  If you continue a little ways, you will see Golden D'or on the right on Harry Hines.

  I have gotten linen blends sometimes for $1.00 a yard, silk for $3.00 yard.  You will not find it all the time, but grab it when you see it!

  While in this area, I highly recommend Sam Moon just north of Perth on Harry Hines. Located north of Harry Hines and 635, they carry tons of jewelry, belts, handbags etc.

  Got the day off this Friday to come to Elfsea Defender?  Swing by there and check it out.

Yours in service

  Lady Katheryn