[Ansteorra] First Event

Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at cox.net
Fri Sep 22 17:33:50 PDT 2006

Chaing I remember doing the interview in the summer of '83 because it was
the year I graduated High Scholl and I worked at the radio station from my
sophomore year in High School until I started collage that fall.
(however, I could be mistaken about the interview with Master Hakon and
Mistress Anna although but I would have sworn that I did an interview with
them though).
Agnarr