[Ansteorra] First Event

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Fri Sep 22 17:09:50 PDT 2006

Agnarr, are you sure it was that far back? Because I started playing in 1990
or there abouts, and Master Hakon and Mistress Anna started only about 4
years before I did. I also seem to vaguely remember the event you are
talking about, was when they were first trying to get a group started in
Snyder.
Chiang, who may get hit in the head a lot but still occasionally remembers
things