[Ansteorra] What's happening here?

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun Sep 24 00:46:18 PDT 2006

  I am not sure that one is better than  the other. I have played for years,
and gotten a few  "cookies", which I do prefer to call awards or rewards.
Some of them I did not get as soon as others got theirs for doing less, but
what the heck, I was having fun. And some I was just amazed that someone
would reward me for something I would be doing anyway.
   I am reminded of an old Chinese saying though, that if you do something
for a reward, you will be disappointed.
  I am and remain, simply,
  Chiang