[Ansteorra] first event

olaf gunnarson olafr_gunnarson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 13:45:32 PDT 2006

My first event was a Bjornsborg event in 1989, I met Mistress Regina, H.E Jan and Sir Corwyn and they have been a big part of my life both in the SCA and in my mundane life since then.  The dream that I call the SCA has never faultered from day one.

  Olaf

Mystic Marks <mysticmarks at hotmail.com> wrote:
  My first event was the Bjornsborg Barbarian held on the 4th of July weekend in 1983. The first two people I met were Leon Dunne and Ragnar. Sir Corwin's first event was earlier that summer in the Kingdom of the Outlands with his Aunt Regina. I think he was 11 at the time. We've been doing it ever since and it still hasn't lost the magic.

Jan