[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Wed Sep 27 01:43:53 PDT 2006

Thank you for your story Simone, you were one of the first people in the
SCA that I met outside of the local group I was in.  From what I
remember of you, I would say you did a great job of this.  Generosity,
loyalty, duty, compassion, and passion paint the picture I have of you.

I have heard similer stories of persona development from others who
joined the SCA as kids on their own.  It sounds like you had a great
mentor guiding you through.

Susan