[Ansteorra] the thought that counts WAS:Re: shineing armor

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Fri Sep 29 12:41:04 PDT 2006

It's not the number of roses, it really is the thought that counts.  Giving
someone flowers, says "I was thinking of you and I thought these would
please you"   It doesn't have to be flowers, it could be anything you know
would please that person.  This goes for both genders.

Many of the best gifts are those that took the giver a lot of time, either
to make or to find.  That says to the receiver "you were on my mind for a
long time and are worth my time"

Knowing what gift the other person would enjoy is a gift in itself, it
shows the other person that you pay attention to their interest/or needs.

sincerely,
Seraphina