[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 23:15:04 PDT 2006

I want to answer this one!

  Ansteorra is home.  If you are not there, that is where you are going, and where your heart never left.

  Colin

Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Michael Silverhands wrote:(Snip)
Again leaving out the details, later in life I returned to my
homeland, Stargate in the lands of Ansteorra (which is apparently
somewhere in England *grin*). I served as Baron of Stargate for a
time, and later was made a Peer of the Realm for my service to the
Crown.
Which brings the question:
"where" is Ansteorra located and how did we all get there?
Domai