[Ansteorra] Youth Archery at Elfsea Springfaire

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:49:33 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

I would like to thank Lady Aislyn and Honorable Lord Ferghus and Gavin the
Younger for their help with the Youth Archery tournament.  Without their
help, this tournament would not be held.

On that note,  we had a record number of youths participate (16, I believe).
  I thank each and everyone of you for making this an experience to
remember. And thank you parents and guardians for supporting the youth of
this Barony and Kingdom. The shooting was superb, the honor on the line was
magnificent and the help given to the new archers was very welcome.

We had winners in each age group:

Under 8 - Justin the Youngest

9-12 - Wolf

13-16 - Kaleb

I had fun with all of you, I cannot wait to see this young crop of archers
continue to excel.

I hope to see each of you at Guardian of the Tor at the end of April.

Thank you again,

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen