[Ansteorra] Spring Crown Tourney

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:04:26 PDT 2007

My dearest Majesties,

It is with great pleasure that I ask for permission to compete in my
first Crown Tournament as a knight of Ansteorra.  My wife and I are
both baby peers.  Now that we have attained personal goals, it would
be our pleasure to give service to the Kingdom as Crown.  Two of our
goals will be to promote participation and training for the next Gulf
Wars and to encourage camping and social campfires at events.

By your gracious leave,

Sir Giotto di Giovanni and Mistress Saundra of Loch Raeburn