[Ansteorra] Cental Region Missile Marshal

Wes Duke wes_duke at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:23:56 PDT 2007

Greetings, I am announcing that the office of Central Regional Missile Marshal is open for bids. I will be stepping down as Regional at Crown Tourney. Anyone interested please send your bids to myself and to the Kingdom Missile Marshal.  The office will stay open till I have a suitable replacement.
 In Service to the Kingdom, HL Fearghus MacKenna CAOACentral Regional Missile Marshal