[Ansteorra] Brenham

dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 05:18:36 PDT 2007

I'm not sure there is a group that actually claims the Brenham area.  You are almost exactly halfway between Stargate (Houston) and Bryn Gwlad (Austin).  Looking at the map, you seem to be in the Southern Region, which includes Bryn Gwlad, but you might find it easier to drive into Stargate, or perhaps Westgate or Gate's Edge.  There is also Shire of Shadowlands (Bryan/College Station).

Stargate's Hospitaler is
Lady Ciarnat of Firethorn.  You will find her contact info at http://stargate.ansteorra.org/officers.shtml.  I am sure she will be willing and able to help you further work out which group you might like to participate with.

Yours in Service,
Dietrich Strobelbart
Stargate's Herald

mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)