[Ansteorra] Brenham

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 05:52:02 PDT 2007

Thanks Dietrich,
I know Stargate well, being in Loch Soillier and all.  We're picking up
some land out there and planning on building a jousting field.  Looking
to find out which group has technical jurisdiction over the 77833 zip
code.
Thanks again,
Alexis
p.s. of course, if nobody claims it, and being a landless Baron and all,
Bwahaha  ;-)