[Ansteorra] Period spit welding and other stuff

krag at wicksonwireless.com krag at wicksonwireless.com
Fri Apr 13 13:16:57 PDT 2007

 If you're needing something special, shoot me an email. I have all
sorts of grades of steel, coal foges, propane forges, electric furnaces
and I always have odds and ends of various metalworking projects laying
around. Depending where everyone lives, we could arrange a work party
here.

HL Krag

> A couple of
weeks ago I asked about getting a welder
> for a period spit
project I'm working on. Well, there was
> such a large response
that I've created an email list to
> coordinate getting one or
more built.

> But now it is becoming more than that.
There are discussions
> going on about all forms of cookery over
an open fire.
> Talk and instructions on pottery cooking.
Different cookery
> techniques and other ideas.
>
> The list is still small but growing and looking to be more
> interesting than I imagined.
>
> So, if you are a
welder, blacksmith or interested in cooking
> over an open fire
I'd love for you to drop by with ideas,
> questions and topics.

> Plus, I still need to get with a metalworker to get
the bloody

http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/spit-project-ansteorra.org
> for details.
>
> Yers,