[Ansteorra] how...etc.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 18:33:39 PDT 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Marcha wrote:

> I had the great sense to move in next door to HL Alexandria
> O'Doyle...she of the wonderful costumes, beautiful embroidery, et
> al.  She lent my son and me costumes for a Halloween party and for
> an event here in Bjornsborg and we were both hooked.  Thank you
> Alex and many thanks to the SCA.  You both came along at a time I
> needed something to keep me going.  That was five years ago.
> Bertha

I'm happy to see that the SCA helped you then and that you are still
active.

It is great to show up an event in such gorgeous outfits. The main
problem that I can see, and you apparently overcame, is that if you
look too nice, then folks won't realize you are new to the SCA and
you might not get the explanations and introductions that might help.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com