[Ansteorra] how...etc.

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:30:10 PDT 2007

> On Apr 16, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Marcha wrote:
>
> > I had the great sense to move in next door to HL Alexandria
> > O'Doyle...she of the wonderful costumes, beautiful embroidery, et
> > al.  She lent my son and me costumes for a Halloween party and for
> > an event here in Bjornsborg and we were both hooked.  Thank you
> > Alex and many thanks to the SCA.  You both came along at a time I
> > needed something to keep me going.  That was five years ago.
> > Bertha

oh, does this mean it's time to make new garb?  Let me get the books out so
we can start planning...

alex
did I tell you about the embroidered, ivory colored silk I found at Hobby
Lobby this weekend?  Original price $46 a yard, mine, all mine for $8 a
yard!!!
--
I can handle anything that life throws at me.
I may not be able to handle it well, or correctly, or gracefully, or with