[Ansteorra] Period Spitting!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:18:12 PDT 2007

Okay, now that I have your attention...

The email list for designing and getting together for making
a period camp spit per the woodcut from Scappi has now
been created.

This is the easiest way I can think of for coordinating gatherings
to make the spits, discuss construction methods and maybe
even start some projects on other camp cookery items.

So...if you are interested, please go to
http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/spit-project-ansteorra.org

And sign up. I'm the new List Admin and will be able to help you
out.

Let's work on making our encampments even more period and
fun!

Yers,

Gunthar