[Ansteorra] Did you find your way to the SCA through a demo?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 15:06:58 PDT 2007

Not me.  My first introduction was a coronation.  I was  hooked, but my ex-husband wouldn't let me have anything to do with the  SCA.  Once I was divorced and hooked up with Master Michael, I  told him I had waited 20 years to be a part of the SCA and he WAS  taking me.  That was about 5 yrs ago.  I have worked in the  SCA as well as played and all I can say is I'm really sorry I missed  out on 20 yrs of fun!

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock
Member of House MOO