[Ansteorra] first introduction to the SCA

Brett Chandler-Finch goldweard at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 21:51:09 PDT 2007

I had some friends in Watertown NY that played once in
a while with the SCA   They took me along with them to
a fighter practice in syracuse and then they invited
me to pennsic   That was in 92   Though I stopped
playing to go back to college I still kept up with
happenings from time to time.  now I'm back into it
full swing.  My daughter is finally old enough to
really enjoy it, and she is always complaining when we
can't make it to a fighter practice during the week.

Goldweard