[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 12, Issue 47

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Sun Apr 29 17:47:19 PDT 2007

Regarding the Arts, Baroness Isabeau of Stargate was named A&S Champion.  In
more art news, two new upcoming members of the Order of the Laurel were
announced:  Katherine Rose Oliver and Melisende de Barcelona, who will each
be elevated at Steppes Artisan by Their Royal Highnesses Ulstead and
Ebergardis.

Congrats all around.

Mistress Radegund of Tours