[Ansteorra] good or bad events

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:55:19 PDT 2007

At 12:23 PM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>I so agree with this. If I can't hear what is being
>said in court and I don't feel a part of what is going
>on, court becomes really boaring and I end up chatting
>with those around me.
>Also if feast is before court it is nice to set up the
>hall so that no one has to leave the Hall so court may
>be set up, It can just start.There still may be time
>between feast and court however no one would have to
>leave.It becomes a nice social time.
>Ldy Arabella(Eldern Hills)

Given my 'druthers, I'd rather see court happen before the feast (as
long as it doesn't *delay* the feast.) All too often these days, I've
seen feast, then court, and as soon as court is over, everybody packs
up and leaves. Doing court, then feast, then fading into social time,
impromptu bardic, etc. is ever so much nicer.

         -Tivar Moondragon