[Ansteorra] good or bad events

Eddie and Barbara Calhoun charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 29 10:23:13 PDT 2007

Greetings,
I so agree with this. If I can't hear what is being
said in court and I don't feel a part of what is going
on, court becomes really boaring and I end up chatting
with those around me.
Also if feast is before court it is nice to set up the
hall so that no one has to leave the Hall so court may
be set up, It can just start.There still may be time
between feast and court however no one would have to
leave.It becomes a nice social time.
Ldy Arabella(Eldern Hills)