[Ansteorra] Looking for photos of my dog pulling his cart at SCA events

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 17:00:16 PDT 2007

Greetings,

While I was at Pennsic, I was told by Lady Rachael of Bhakail, who
wrote the article on dog carts which was in TI in 2004, and whose
updated version is in the TRAVEL section of the Florilegium, that
someone had sent her a link to a photo on the web that showed my dog
Snowball pulling his small wooden wagon at an Ansteorran event.

Unfortunately, she didn't remember where the photo was, and while
I've tried searching the web, I can't find such a picture. If someone
knows of this photograph and can send me the link, or if someone has
taken some pictures of Snowball and his wagon, I'd like to get
copies.  I have recently replaced my digital camera with a new one,
but haven't taken any pictures of Snowball with it yet.  For those
who haven't seen him, Snowball is a 13-16 pound miniature American
Eskimo, which means he's small with long, bushy white fur and he
pulls a small wooden, dark brown wagon, often filled with water
bottles for the waterbearers. I know we've had him at Steppes Warlord
and at some Bryn Gwlad events.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------