[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad's Fall Baronial

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 11:04:31 PDT 2007

*Bryn Gwlad's Fall Baronial is coming September 28th-30th!*
I'm holding an ambiance competition for those who have non-period pavilions
and wish to compete.
This competition will be for decoration of the EXTERIOR to make it look more
period and to add ambiance to our event.
For more information and an article written by Lady Coblaith Mhuimhneach
with ideas check our web page
http://www.celestria-ledragon.com/pavilion.html

If you wish to compete please send an email to celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
so you will be registered or with any questions.
There's a nice prize that was donated for the winner.

For more information and activities at the event please check
http://www.celestria-ledragon.com/bgbaronial.html
In Service
Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon