[Ansteorra] Mooneschadowe Triumphe II is just 18 days away.

Carl Slater carl_slater at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 19:02:34 PDT 2007

Mooneschadowe Triumphe II is just 18 days away.

At this grand event we will honor our stepping down champions and add new names to the list of those who have represented us.

Stepping Down Champions:
Guardian & Queen of Grace and Wisdom (Chivalric): Owen ap Aeddan & Genevria de Betto de Adriona

Insegnante & Queen of Love and Beauty (Rapier) : Facon duPray & Anandi Rose duPray

Minstrel of Mooneschadowe (Bardic): Svan Coldbrowskaldsson

Artisan of Mooneschadowe (A&S): Rosalia di Bellavita

Chess Champion : Aldin of Ravenscroft

Yeoman (Archery): Michel mac Donnchaid

Marksman (Thrown Weapons): Greydon Mongosman

If any of these competitions interest you and you would like to vie for the honor of becoming one of this year's Triumphe champions or if you wish to fight for in the Kingdom's new "White Scarf Rapier Melee Tourney", check out the website for more information.

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/triumphe/index.htm

If you are presently a champion please contact me privatly.

In Service,
Rafe Slater
Co-autocrat

P.S.
Site Fee:
Adult (18 years and older)$10
Teen (13-17 years old)$7
Child (5-12 years old)$5
Child (0-4 years old)FREE

Feast Fee:
Fee (any age)           $8
Child Feast (any age)$5

**Make all checks payable to SCA Inc./Province of Mooneschadowe
The $3.00 Non-Member surcharge will apply.