[Ansteorra] Steppes Fighter Practice for September 2nd, 2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Aug 28 11:46:29 PDT 2007

Heilsa,

To those who are unable to attend Gothic Wars - yet wish to get into
some armour and have a practice.

Due to both a desire by several good gentles who for various reasons
will not be attending Gothic Wars from Steppes and my own situation of
unexpected expenses at the last moment which has forced me to change my
plans of attending Gothic Wars this year as well.

So, the Steppes Fighter Practice will be held on Sunday afternoon as
usual from 2 PM to 6 PM at Mary Heads Carter park in Carrollton. See
Steppes Web Site for directions and additional information on what a
individual needs to bring with them.

YIS,
Lord Michael Kettering
Steppes Knight Marshal