[Ansteorra] Gothic Wars

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Aug 29 08:01:10 PDT 2007

Unto His Excellency Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair, beloved Baron of Namron,
does your cousin Armand Dragonetti, Baron of Elfsea send exuberant
greetings!

Learned cousin, you indeed show yourself to be wise beyond your years. To
objectively take stock of the situation, I applaud your keen intellect and
most eagerly welcome your forces to aid in testing the security of our
kingdom!

In the service of Ansteorra, I remain,
HE Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea