[Ansteorra] Current History

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 08:36:02 PST 2007

This may be one of the few days in history that people do actually remember. A sad commentary on our educational obsession with math and science. Years ago, I worked for a Japanese company and every time the "December 7Th a day ....." speech came on the radio it would be lowered until I would raise the volume. I know it was mean but I still had to do it.

  Dante

Owen Van Meter <ovanoff57 at clearwire.net> wrote:
  Does everyone remimber what today is in history?

Hint: 1941