[Ansteorra] Current History

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 7 08:59:41 PST 2007

One year my parents were visiting Peal Harbor and got to talking to some
visitors from Japan. During the talk they told my parents that in Japan that
it is taught in schools that the attack was caused by the U.S. which shows
how our government and educational system teachs what they believe or feel
what is important. Not trying to lesson anything that happened in Hawaii but
showing a differance in what is taught in the schools.