[Ansteorra] Let them eat cake!

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 19:07:10 PST 2007

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!! CAKE WALK COMING SOON!!!!

  At Winter War Maneuvers and Northern Regional Tribute ! February 22-24

  HOLIDAY GREETINGS!  to the gentles of Ansteorra
  But.... IN order to let them eat cake, we need volunteers to make cakes and donate them to the Cake Walk, People are already promising cakes! Don't be the only non-baker. Give us some sugar!  All kinds of cakes are welcome, bunt cakes, hot cakes, rum cakes, cheesecakes....even beef cakes. If you can dream it, someone can eat it! And, best of all you are helping to support your kingdom.  Please contact me and let me know if you would like to make a cake and if you know what kind of cake, you would like to bake, you can tell that too, although you don't have too!  Feel free to name your cake and and tell us why we would want to win that fabulous cake. Let the creativity flow.  Help fund the Grand Kindom of Ansteorra!!!!

  So Sign up to bake a cake today! see some weird cakes below to inspire you! remember, yours don't have to be this elaborate, just yummy! make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to see the disk world cake.

  In Service,
  HL Bianca della Vittoria

    Wire frames and dowels to support the elephants, to be moulded in marzipan.
The dowels will support the Disc.