[Ansteorra] Travel times or distances

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:26:34 PST 2007

At 02:00 PM 12/18/2007, you wrote:

>Yes, but Ansteorra is comprised of both Texas *and*
>Oklahoma. That would move the center a bit north and
>possibly some east.
>
>Gilyan

And Ansteorra *doesn't* include those parts of Texas that are in the
Mountain time zone.

About fifteen years ago I put a map on the wall, stuck thumbtacks in
all the existing groups, got a metal ring and a bunch of rubber
bands, and stretched rubber bands between the thumbtacks and the
ring. By that method (i.e. groups, not population) the center of
Ansteorra was on the northern end of Lake Whitney--southeast of Glen
Rose and southwest of Itasca.

         -Tivar Moondragon