[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Lisa A. May Maaggie1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 22:35:26 PST 2007

I have an automatic signature that appends to every message I write
in an SCA context.  So, my title goes on every email, which I think
is appropriate because many people prefer to know your "formal name,"
as well as what you go by informally.  I do not list other awards in
my signature block and have so far never really seen any reason to do
so (except that if I ever won a [fill-in-the-blank] Champion title,
I'd list that in honor of the person whose champion I was).

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)