[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Feb 21 22:40:59 PST 2007

L T wrote:
> I've actually been wanting to bring this up for a while...
>
> 1. In your opinion when is it appropriate to use Titles, Station, or Office
> on a list when signing an e-mail?

Why not? If it is something of which you are proud and you are
comfortable letting people know then sure. After all, you earned it (or
so we assume).

Of course, there are times it is useful or necessary. When emailing
others on the Kingdom Rapier Marshals List, I almost always sign as KRM,
Ansteorra so they know who is writing.

> 2. In your opinion when is it appropriate to list Household affiliation
> or Championships, etc on a list when signing an e-mail?

I don't mind knowing a little more about the person writing. It
sometimes puts their words in perspective. ;-)

CD