[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Feb 24 17:15:13 PST 2007

I can sympathize with Rebbe Haddasah. If you use a foreign title you
sometimes get called Baroness Hasheika, giggle. My explanation to newcomers
for in person meetings is this:

Most brass hats are "Your Excellency" because the majority of noble titles
confers this honor. If they are something else and they care, they will
*politely* tell you so and maybe even explain a little about how they got
there. If they don't and are rude they don't deserve the respect you were
trying to show them any way.

As for e-mails, I concur, it depends on the e-mail and my mood or purpose of
the e-mail.

Hasheika Mellilah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah al Asani
(you all can blame Daud for this one, and I'll bet there are some of you who
thought it was Maleah)
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
4th Baroness of Namron
Beloved of Ulf the skald
(as you can see the first is not always the most important)