[Ansteorra] Updates and schedule for Coastal Invasion this weekend

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 23:12:50 PST 2007

This is a quick missive to give everyone an update on Coastal Invasion  this
weekend, February 23-25.
There will be a breakfast hosted by the Shire of Seawinds  for a  $3
donation.  It consists  of:
Oatmeal and fixings
sausage
muffins
bagels and cream  cheese
fruit
coffee &  juice
There will also be a lunch hosted by the  Company of the Sable Ram for a $3
donation.  It consists of
bread &  butter
salads
herb  fritters
beef & barley  soup
cheese soup with  ham
desserts
tea
For those who have more of an artistic nature, there will be an Arts and
Sciences display during the day for all to enjoy.  If you have something you wish
to show,  please do so!
Also, we are planning to have an Arts and Science gathering.  If you have
something you wish to bring  to work on, please do.  We plan on  sitting and
working on projects while we watch the fighting events that are  going on during
the day.  It looks  to be great fun!
The schedule for Saturday is as follows, and is tentative and at His  Majesty’
s discretion:
8:00 a.m.                      Wake-Up and Breakfast
9:00 a.m.                      Armor Inspection
10:00 a.m.                    Fighting
10:30 a.m.                    Children’s Activities
12.00 noon                   Lunch
1:30 p.m.                      Children’s Activities continue
3:00 p.m.                      Children’s Activities conclude
5:00 p.m.                      Court
6:00 p.m.                      Feast
If you would like to make feast reservations please contact John  Lightfoot
at _lightfootcim at aol.com_ (mailto:lightfootcim at aol.com)
If you would like information for hotels in the area, please contact
Eleanora Elizabeth Caley at _medicfem at yahoo.com_ (mailto:medicfem at yahoo.com)
In Service,
John Lightfoot for
Caitriona, co-autocrat