[Ansteorra] Question for SCAdian moving to the Houston area

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 05:48:23 PST 2007

I replied privately to Irina, but I'll reply publically to HE Bors. :)  My wife and I lived in Clear Lake for a few years, and have lived in NW Houston (Jones Rd. & FM1960 area) for about six years.  Both areas are pleasant if you find the right neighborhood, with access to services, schools, dining, entertainment, etc., that suits your lifestyle.  At least in NW Houston, we don't really worry much about diaper wearing astronauts wielding pepper spray. ;)

Alden Drake