[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 07:58:40 PST 2007

Pardon the late entry into this conversation, Ive been busy with life.

As to the questions asked below, here is my reply in a nutshell;

It is almost never inappropriate to *state* your given ranks and titles
at the end of an e-mail. You may choose to do so or not do so at your
discretion, but I know of no circumstance where you could be chastised
or even mildly scolded for signing your e-mail with a name and complete
title.

On the other hand, always, *always*, use extreme caution and hesitation
before *invoking* a rank or title of your own. Especially on the list!

I'm pretty much assuming we have all been around the block enough to
know the difference between the two.

My two cents;

Ivo Blackhawk-who happens to be a Lord, if anyone cares ;)