[Ansteorra] Question 2/22

Bethany allasa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:31:22 PST 2007

Coming from someone with no titles/station/office/etc to sign on the end of
the email...

I think it's appropriate to throw it on there whenever you feel like it
(assuming that you do have that title, but I've yet to see someone claiming
a title they haven't got). However, there is the caveat that if you don't
add it in, you can't expect me to know and address you as such. There's many
people who I call just by their names, even though there probably is some
kind of title in there, simply because I haven't a clue what the correct
title is. Most of the time it's other people, not the one whom I'm
addressing, who catch me on that.

If it's relevant to the topic at hand, then you probably should use it, but
not required (might help us know where you're coming from if it is relevant
though).

With the households...it would be handy just for my personal reference if
the people in some of the larger ones would add their household to their
signature. I never can keep track of who else is an Amazon.

Sometimes I add where I'm at (Bryn Gwlad or Ansteorra or both), but that's
mostly just an afterthought.

 - Alasa (without any sort of qualifier)