[Ansteorra] Chirurgeon Classes

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 16:30:36 PST 2007

> Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:45:23 -0500
> From: medicfem at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Question for SCAdian moving to the Houston
> 	area
> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
>
> Maria, where do you live? Ask your next autocrat to request a class.
>
> There will be lots of classes at Gulf War. After War we are looking for events that would like a
> Chirurgeon or waterbearing class. Please contact me. We travel.
>
> Keep an eye on the website:
> http://www.chirurgeon.net/perl_unsecure/Training_select.pm
>
> It lists all the upcoming training in the chirurgeonate and waterbearers guilds.
>
> Caley

The next Westgate Winter Collegium (west Houston) is scheduled for August 4th, with a theme of
'Bards-n-Garb', tho the site is the same as the King's College of this last summer, so there will
likely be extra classroom space for classes outside the main theme... such as chirurgeon and other
authorization related or regionals administrative classes.   I suspect the call for classes will
begin after Gulf Wars.
Cheers, Hillary (Westgate Exchequer)