[Ansteorra] Calling all squires

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:04:42 PST 2007

Salut cozyns,

I'm forwarding this from the SCA Chivalry list with Sir Sinclair's
permission:

Greetings to all on the list.

This year I have the priviledge to host a Squires Tourney at Gulf Wars
for all the Squires of the Knowne World. The time of the event will be
Saturday starting at 2pm or immediately after the Fort Battles which
start at 11am if they manage to run long again this year.

As with the annual Squires tourney at Pennsic, the tourney is open to
Squires from any SCA Kingdom. Their Knights or Masters need to be
present to sign the scroll for the winner.

The Format will be an Atlantian Speed Tourney to quickly pair the
numbers down to a manageable amount and then the last few fights will
be held one at a time so that they receive the attention of everyone
present as these fighters will have earned it by that point in the
tourney.

If you have any questions you can contact me here on the List or at my
Yahoo account which is sinclairhawkins at yahoo...

I look forward to meeting many of my brother and sister Knights and
Masters at the Tourney as we watch our Students in a test of Honor and
Skill on the Tourney Field.

Please feel free to send this post to any and all SCA fighting lists so
that the word can spread about this as fast and far as possible.

Until I meet you all on the Field at the Gulf War this year....

Sinclair,
Atlantia

Lyonel
Impedimentum via est