[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

Burke McCrory bmccrory at tax.ok.gov
Tue Jan 16 11:45:42 PST 2007

At 09:30 AM 1/16/2007, you wrote:
>So, here we are, in Austin...ice everywhere.  Driving
>dangerous/impossible.  How are things everyone else?
>   gwyneth

Well Wiesenfeuer is still covered in Sleet and/or Ice, it all depends
on where in the Barony you are.  I have about 2-3 in of sleet (white
ice) on the west side but I know that parts of the east side got 7+
in of sleet and ice.  Power is ok, but we are not predicted to get
above freezing until next week (maybe Fri by one tv station).  It is
currently 23 here right now at approx 2pm.  Oh and there are
predictions of a second ice storm this weekend!

Burke