[Ansteorra] ice ice baby

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 13:47:19 PST 2007

I live at Admiral and Memorial and we have power.  I have not heard of any power outages over there.  Main streets are getting better it is the side roads that are very bad.  My kids sure do like it but it is a little rough sledding.  Ulf

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:  Just to put it into perspective, here's a photo I got from the Tulsa newspaper online of
Honor Heights Park in Muskogee, Ok:
http://www.tulsaworld.com/multimedia/2007/iceice1/index.html
If you are able to view the whole slide show, kids are sledding and playing outside in the ice.

I have an elderly uncle in Tulsa near 11th and Yale - anyone know if they have power in that area,
I haven't been able to reach him by phone.
Thanks, Hillary