[Ansteorra] Honey for Brewers

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 14:50:40 PST 2007

Guten Tag,

 I have a questions for the brewers in Ansteorra.
Please respond off list.
 I have  mundane friend who brews mead and ale.
Currently he just buys 2 pound jars of honey from the
grocery store.
  Where are better locations or dealers to buy honey
in larger quantities?  I'm in Elfsea, so someplace in
the Central region or on the Internet would be best.
  He has not joined the Brewers email list yet, but I
am working on him.  :-)

Danke!
Lady Hanna

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux