[Ansteorra] Honey for Brewers

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:25:46 PST 2007

(Hanna, your address was not preserved by my mail client when I tried to
respond -- was able to retrieve it manually -- AND this is information
that may be of use to more than yourself and your friend.)

Sam's Wholesale Club, when they actually *have* bulk-pack (4 or more
pounds per container) honey.  Commercially processed, typically standard
clover-source, but consistent for what it is.  WalMart occasionally has
some larger containers as well (4 or 5 pounds), but Sam's carries it
more often.  (I have never been inside a Costco, so they may be another
alternative.)

I prefer to work with the product of local beekeepers when I can, but
sometimes the "best" alternative to that is Whole Foods Market or
another natural/organic vendor.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen