[Ansteorra] Marshalling pole challenge

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Tue Jan 30 11:46:44 PST 2007

sorry.  if the lumbering ox fell on me and breaks the staff, perhaps it
would make me feel better lying there all crushed on the ground if said good
gentle had oaken stakes through his or her .....(insert favored anatomy bit
here)<G>

ryah, who swears we are on our way to pillow fighting in bomb suits