[Ansteorra] Fw: THE DUKE OF NORMANDY WANTS YOU!!!

Michael Harkness mharkness at hot.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 23:40:41 PDT 2007

To Your Grace Inman,

I H.L. Talon of Blackoak do here by pledge to take up arms for your cause. I
list well in Long Bow, Cross bow and Spear. Use me on the field as you will.
I request to be placed in charge of the Archers in your Army.  Or a
Commander of a smaller group of Archers.

At your service
H.L. Talon of Blackoak
Star of Merit
Sable Falcon (combat archery the 1st one given out)