[Ansteorra] Children's Activities of days gone by

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Sun Jul 22 14:25:53 PDT 2007

I want to say thank you for all of the information that is being passed
to me both on and off list about children's activities from the 80's and
early 90's.  I am really enjoying hearing your stories and tales of
individual activities and arrangements as well as the 'organized'
activities.  Thank you all so much for sharing.............and yes, I'm
still interested in hearing more. ;)

Lady Liliana

Kingdom
>>before I finished it, though I did gift her with a necklace.
>>
>>Hellen Bales MacQueene
>>Aka Helen Brown (Gorm's mundane mother)

Brown
>>Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 11:19 AM
>>To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
>>Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Children's Activities of days gone by
>>
>>I know at the time I was first playing in the early-mid nineties,
there
>>wasn't a kingdom wide page program.  I was page to then Ld. Jean
Fernald