[Ansteorra] Children's Activities of days gone by

Aislinn aislinnofcravenhest at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 10:01:53 PDT 2007

Greetings!  Having once been our local and NR Deputy MoC I kept the original MoC handbook that was issued back in 1987/1988.  Section 3 was devoted to the Rules and Regulations of the Page's Guild of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  It covers the following areas:

  Training
  Heraldry
  Customs and Courtesies
  Manners
Test on Customs and Courtesy

  Included in this section was a Officer's Handbook with a description of each Guild Officers duties.

  We just kept with the MoC office as we had a small number of children in our barony.  If you are interested in a copy please let me know and I'll get it to you.

  Lady Aislinn of Cravenhest
  Barony of Wiesenfeuer

"Manners, Tabitha" <tabitha.manners at okstate.edu> wrote:
  Greetings. I have a question that is a bit our of the blue as far
as
topics on the list go, but I was wondering (since several I've
talked to
have heard the same rumors, but have not known specifics):=20
Does anyone remember a time when Ansteorra had a page school or did
mentorships for children? I'm doing a little bit of research and
would
appreciate any information you can provide on these types of
programs
that either proceeded or were used in conjunction with the current
badge
program. I would also appreciate any opinions as to what worked and
what
didn't with these. Thank you.

Lady Liliana Byrnes
MoC, Province of Mooneshadowe