[Ansteorra] looking for a metalworking artisan

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:49:50 PDT 2007

I know your in Oklahoma but there is a place in Austin that sells
the flat strands of silver and brass with decorative designs on them
of various widths. Nothing larger than half an inch. The place is
call Dyers, they used to be at Guadalupe and 38th or so when I used
to do lots of silver pierce work for A&S in the 80's. They have
since moved to some place in Wells Branch I am told.

Google for them and then call them. Describe what it is you are
looking for and they will know immediately what I am talking about.

I used to purchase sheets of silver, saw blades, flash, and other
tools from them. I still have a baggy of silver dust here somewhere
... :D

I do a rare silver pierce work job once in a while but at the moment
I am back logged on glove orders. :)

If your up for it Darius or I could teach you how to do it. :)

Chiara