[Ansteorra] looking for a metalworking artisan

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 10:52:37 PDT 2007

There are a number of them that sell at Gulf Wars, you maybe able to find an older vendor list on the GW website, still active.  Else, you can google for 'coronets', that often will find nice metal hats premade.
  You can check out Drachensteins Metals, they also sell at GW, and a lot of folks have worked with them.

  If you want simple patterned metal to make your own, check out Rio Grande jewelers supply (or I can look for you as a subscriber), or google other patterned metals merchants.
  Cheers, Hillary